Strawberry Clock VI Strawberry Clock VI

Amazing....

Watch it now!!!!!

Osama eats Poopoo Osama eats Poopoo

Yo the US is retarded

The US trained Sadam Hussien and it backfired and he became their enemy.. Then they trained Bin lAden and his group so they can kill the soviets so they wont come to power and now it backfired again. Now the us trains israieli ppl soon it will backfire.. The US i retarded juses they make their enemys then cry about it..lol..dont email me

Nuke Osama and Saddam Nuke Osama and Saddam

Hmm

I am an arab and i found this movie pretty funny. I COMPLETLY HATE SADAM HUSSIEN just like every other arab in the world. Osama bn laden im not to sure he even did it but if he did i agree he must pay but afganistan shouldnt. If a group comits a crime, innocent people shouldnt be harmed for their actions.

DeMonte

We are America 9-11-2001 We are America 9-11-2001

Hmm

Another fucking shitty picture slideshow that made the front page

The Coming War The Coming War

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL

Don't let it happen... Don't let it happen...

Nice man

I would like to note its not the arabs who did this..its supected to be an arab terrorist group (not the civilians) dont take your anger out on the innocent people who sufer this everyday of their lives.

Tribute to New York Tribute to New York

I know how you feel but..

No need to make shitty movies with pictures and sound and get a score of 3.00
Guys rate the movies on their graphics
any 12 year old kid could get pics with sound and booyah they get a 3.96 rating!

You're so fucked! You're so fucked!

WTF?

This has 3 pictures 3 sub text's and music
IT DOES NOT DESERVE 2.89

OMG I SEEN AMAZING ANIMATIONS NOT GET THIS MUCH
THIS IS BS
JUST CUZ IT INVOLVES THE TOWERS AND SHIT

FUCK VOTE FOR THE ANIMATIONS!!!

No Remorse No Remorse

Best movie I seen yet..

I love this movie...i watched it 5 times already...its so amazing. I think this movie reflects everyones feelings at some point of their life. This movie was terrific..10 for you!